All parking attendants will be provided with a radio and high visibility vest.
- One parking lot worker will be stationed on top of the dyke at the entrance to the parking lot.
- This volunteer ensures that the dyke and more importantly the parking lot side of the dyke are clear of walking patrons before the car comes over and crests the dyke.
- This volunteer can also ensure walking patrons walk to side of the entrance and not in the middle of the road.
Help ensure a smooth safe flow of traffic, bikes, and pedestrians in and out of the park.
- Be at the bottom of the dyke to direct cars to the parking lot.
- Cars should not head towards the ticket booth area unless they are dropping off a disabled, elderly patron.
- Ensure patrons park in a logical and organized fashion, as indicated by ropes, barriers etc.
- Direct bands to park on the treed side of the parking area and head to the ticket booth to pick up their accreditation and passes.
- If bands need to drop off equipment back stage direct them to the back of the parking lot. There will be a security person on the dyke that will give them access to drive along the dyke to the backstage area.
- If only ONE Parking Lot Volunteer is present. Volunteer #1 will stop the car at the top of the dyke and verbally instruct them what to do (i.e. what Volunteer #2 would do).
- Parking attendants working at night will be provided with a flashlight.