Kids are very much welcome at Wapiti. Wapiti truly is an all family event.
Here is what you need to know:
1. Kids 12 and Under are FREE – Youth pricing ages 13-18 is $49 for a Weekend Pass, tax is included.
2. Clean drinking water is available on site. Please bring empty plastic or metal water bottles. Also don’t forget the sunscreen.
3. Parents, be aware of the Elk River and the Duck Pond. Both could be hazardous and children need to be supervised.
4. Shade tents and Umbrellas, please set up shade tents and umbrellas along the back “wall” of the festival grounds. You will see the signs. No umbrellas or tents in the middle of the field.
5. TD Kids Tent! Thanks to the wonderfully kind and generous local staff at the TD Bank, the TD Kids Tent is OPEN SATURDAY 1-4pm. Crafts are provided. All Children must be accompanied by an adult.
6. Make sure to check out some of the interactive sculptures around the festival made by local artists.