All volunteers are required to follow the code of conduct below.
If volunteers cannot follow the code of conduct, they will have their festival passes revoked.
- Volunteers are ambassadors of the Wapiti Music Festival and, as such, will represent Wapiti in a positive manner to festival patrons, performers, vendors and other volunteers.
- Customer service and making the festival the best it can be are the main goals of volunteer service.
- All volunteers must sign the Wapiti Volunteer Liability Wavier prior to their first shift.
- Volunteers are expected to fulfill the shifts they have committed to for the weekend.
- Volunteers must not be under the influence, possess or consume alcohol while on shift or while wearing their Wapiti Volunteer shirt.
Organizers want to make volunteering a positive experience. Any questions, concerns or suggestions should be directed to the Volunteer Coordinators
- If volunteers choose to consume alcohol in the Beer Tent once their shift is over, please change your shirt first. This includes Beer Tent volunteers.